workout tips for best female figure plans
Need help figuring out a weekly schedule for your best female figure workouts? Here's 5 simple tips that will save you time and get you results faster.
1. Plan your workout week ahead of time in your planner, a notebook, or any type of calendar (print a workout calendar here). Every workout plan here at BFF comes with a set of workouts that you need to do a certain number of times per week for your unique body type but it doesn't matter what days you do them or if you combine several circuits into short or longer workout as long as you get all the workouts done each week.
2. Vary your workout times as much as you want. Some days you may find that you have the energy or desire to exercise for 45-60 min. others you may only feel like doing 20-30 min. Do what works for your body, your lifestyle and your goals. The circuits in all the workout plans here are approximately 15-25 min. so that you an mix and match them to your needs.
3. Include a warm-up and cool down every time you train. The minimum amount of time for both is 5 min. at the beginning and 5 min. at the end which extends your workout time but will help you have better exercise technique, better endurance, be more time efficient during workout circuits and get you a better body faster.
4. Feel free to substitute exercises that are not working for you for ones that do. Every exercise in the plan has various modifications but even those may not work for you so instead of just skipping an exercise switch it out for a similar one from another circuit in the plan that works better for your body.
5. Focus on improving your fitness level not on doing more. If your body can't handle the amount of reps or circuits suggested then scale it back to something you can handle as long as you are working to improve each week you WILL see visible improvements and be able to train longer and harder as you get fitter and leaner.