cute sexy deadly freaky Halloween costumes for your best female figure
Halloween costume ideas for women 2013
If you've been staying consistent with any of the workout plans here at YBFF then you're probably starting to feel a lot more confident about your body and maybe even want to show it off a bit.
Halloween is always a good time to show off your hard work but what if you would rather go buy a sexy dress or outfit for your sexy female figure instead of splurging on a sexy Halloween costume from Yandy Lingerie
? Below are some fun Halloween costume ideas for you that you can try with regular clothes.
1. Cute Mickey Mouse - The one pictured here is from Yandy Lingerie but you can make your own with red yoga shorts, white strapless top or cami, black long sleeve shrug or crop top pulled above your white top, buttons made from white cardboard and attached with thread to your shorts, Mickey ears (borrowed from kids or a friend), yellow knee high socks (soccer ones work well), and black shoes.
2. Sexy Red Dress Femme Fatale or Vixen - This is a modern take on Jessica Rabbit and a long sexy red dress is easy to find just about anywhere and you can use it again on Christmas, Valentines Day, New Year's Eve or for a fancy date night with your man. If you're doing the Nikita look then a fake gun is $9.99 at the Halloween store. The Gangster Squad look is all about glamour so pile on the flashy jewels (a boyfriend in gangster costume would
make it even better).
3. Deadly Ninja or Hunger Games Tribute in Training - The ninja costume pictured above is also from Yandy
but would be easy to put together with workout clothes and weapons from the kids Halloween section. You can also use a sleeveless black hoodie if you have one, an old pair of black socks (feet cut off) as cuffs and red ribbon from fabric store.
If you want to look like Katniss Everdeen splurge on a new workout outfit from Bebe Sport that looks virtually the same as the Hunger Games training outfit. Their workout clothes fit really nice (my black yoga shorts and black pants with grey waistband from my videos are both from Bebe and super comfortable), and don't forget your bow and arrow.
4. Sexy Fitness Goddess - Use a white high low dress for Nike Goddess of Victory. You can make the headpiece from cardboard and a headband and a cheap gold belt and cuffs are easy to find at those accessory stores but instead of gladiator sandals wear your Nike running shoes : )
5. Freaky Fun Costume - For something more fun try black and white stripped leggings and nude cami or nude color yoga shorts and striped blazer and go as Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus's love child. If you're daring wear black gloves or shells as a bikini and go as a body confident Lady Gaga! Actually most of the outfits from Gaga's Applause video would be easy, cheap, and super fun to wear.
Your Best Female Figure Halloween Costume Ideas
Stylish fashion blogger
Want to dress up this Halloween but would rather buy a new dress or outfit than spend the same on a costume? Here's some fun ideas you'll love:
Halloween Costume #1: Kardashian Sister Get a nice bodycon dress or a feather cape to go with a dress you have, pull up your hair into tight ponytail, wear red lips, carry a stylish clutch and sell it by acting dumb and/or obnoxious all night. Check out these celebrity styles for less to pull off this funny costume. You can use bodycon dress as motivation to stay slim during the holidays or wear cape again for special holiday party.
Halloween Costume #2: Stylish Fashion Blogger Wear too many of your favorite fashion trends at once i.e. maxi dress, wedge shoes or strappy platform heels or booties, funky blazer, too much jewelry then sell it by hanging camera around your neck or having a friend take street style pics of you all night. Check out all these fall shoes and dresses to pull of this trendy costume. You can keep wearing your new favorite trend until spring.
Halloween Costume #3: Studio 54 Disco Diva Get a shiny glittery party dress or pants or top, wear a feather mask, your favorite dancing shoes, and a faux fur or tuxedo blazer if you have one then sell it by carrying around a champagne bottle and dancing all night. Here's a ton of fun party dresses to pull off this party costume. You can wear part of this again on New Year's Eve.
Got a fun, cool, or sexy costume idea? Please feel free to post it below in comments.