How to Burn Belly Fat Fast & Get Your Best Female Body Shape in 4-6 Weeks

The best way to burn belly fat fast is to combine the best fat burning exercises into interval workouts that boost metabolism and energy levels. In addition to this you must also follow the 80% rule of healthy eating and if you're really serious about getting flat abs fast you'll also want to add some simple stretching exercises to your daily routine. Everything you need to do to get started is listed below.

Best Fat Burning Exercises & Burn Belly Fat Fast Workout

There are three types of exercise that are key to losing belly fat fast including high intensity intervals, full body fat burning exercises and ab exercises that target your transversus abdominis (also known as your TVA or your body's natural corset muscles).

Get started with the workout video below to see how just a few of the best fat burning exercises and corset focused ab exercises combined into fat burning interval workouts burn belly fat quickly and without having to spend hours exercising.  

Burn Belly Fat Fast with Healthy Foods & The 80% Rule

You've probably heard the saying "fatloss is 80% diet and 20% exercise" well this is true but not in the way it's described by most fatloss experts trying to sell you quick fatloss fixes. The idea that what you eat is so much more important than exercise is not true. In reality both diet and exercise are equally important AND most importantly you don't need a perfect diet to lose fat fast.

All you need is the 80% rule which is something I learned from the #1 fatloss expert Tom Venuto. The 80% rule is what I teach my clients who want to lose fat and weight quickly and it's super easy to follow. All you have to do is eat healthy foods and healthy fatloss meals and snacks 80% of the time. The other 20% of the time you can indulge a bit.

The trick to getting this right is not guessing and using a formula to calculate your healthy meals to cheat meals ratio. The formula is actually very simple: # of meals and snacks you average per week x 80% = number of clean healthy fatloss meals per week.

Also here's an example using my weekly meal average: 28 meals per week x 80% = 23 clean healthy fatloss meals per week. That means I get to eat less healthy meals or snacks 5 times per week BUT they still need to be small portions so I don't end up going over my calorie needs for fatloss.

Burn Belly Fat Fast with Simple Stretching Exercises

In addition to the best fat burning exercises, workouts, and healthy foods 80% of the time your body also needs stress management in order to keep those nasty fat storing stress hormones under control. The more you maintain hormonal balance the easier it is for your body to burn belly fast fast.

A super easy way to reduce stress fat is with simple stretching exercises. Try the quick stretching exercises routine in the video to see how simple this is. You can do it after every fatloss workout since it only takes 8-10 minutes. You can also try yoga for weight loss or any type of stretching that lengthens and relaxes tight muscles.

The added bonus of doing these simple stretches is that they help improve posture and restore the natural S curve of the spine which is essential for flat abs. 

How does stretching = flat abs?  It's simple, when your spine is in proper alignment your abs lay flat. When the spine looks more like a C shape your ab muscles protrude and look puffy, bloated or poochy as some women like to say.

If you want to read a great book on this check out Posture Get It Straight! Look Ten Years Younger, Ten Pounds Thinner and Feel Better Than Ever by Janice Novak.  You can also get started with correct posture exercises.